About Kiera Lee
Kiera has 19 years’ experience in employment law acting mainly for employers in contentious and non-contentious matters. Her client list includes leading NI Companies and large employers (up to 2,000 employees).
Kiera’s experience covers day to day HR problems and complex restructuring issues. She has given advice on a restructure and redundancy programme involving more than 800 employees and defended multi claimant tribunal claims for unfair dismissal arising from TUPE transfers.
She also assists with strategic decisions, successfully managing the exit of senior executives and any contentious issues with restrictive covenants.
What the legal press says about Kiera:
- heads the department and handles contentious and non-contentious employment matters. Sources speak to her solid reputation and commend her commercial outlook, calling her a “business-focused employment lawyer.”
- provides “an excellent level of service”
- “has an excellent grasp of the commercial aspects of employment law.”
- She is commercial, pragmatic and knows which battles to fight.
- ...an excellent service in a timely manner