About Kiera Lee
Kiera is head of the Employment department, and has over 15 years’ in-depth experience in this complex, fast-changing area of law. She acts mainly for employers. She advises on tribunal cases and on how to avoid them. Additionally, she provides support to the Corporate team, giving expert advice on employment aspects of restructuring and acquisitions.
She writes and speaks regularly on Employment Law for Legal-Island.
- advising on a restructure & redundancy programme involving more than 800 employees
- defended multi-claimant tribunal claims for unfair dismissal arising from TUPE transfers
- assisting with strategic decisions, including successfully managing the exit of senior executives
- advising on contentious issues with restrictive covenants
- advising on the complexities around union recognition
- …an excellent service in a timely manner
- … knowledgeable
Chambers & Partners UK and Legal 500