HR Conference: A Better Future for Women in the Workplace
Why is this event important?
Over the past 40 years, the UK and Ireland have seen an almost continual rise in the proportion of women in employment. The employment rate among women is up from 57% in 1975 to 72% in December 2021 – employers must recognise that women now make up a large proportion of the workforce and to recruit and retain top talent, the needs and aspirations of female workers must be front, centre and understood. In this highly competitive recruitment environment – if you don’t understand and adapt, your competitors will and by extension, they’ll snap up the best talent!
After attending you will:
- Recognise effective action planning for employers to address menopause in the workplace.
- Identify ways to create a more resilient workforce.
- Understand why childcare matters for gender equality.
- Connect how overcoming the gender confidence gap is stronger with men as allies
- Tackle sexism at senior levels through robust talent management strategies.
- Develop workplace culture to nurture and develop female talent.
Course overview/outline programme
Sessions will include:
- Menopause is very much a workplace issue
- Creating a Resilient Workforce
- Why childcare matters for gender equality
- Why Gender Balance is good for men
- Addressing the Gender Confidence Gap
- Sex(ism) and the senior role
Who will benefit from this event?
HR Professionals and Line Managers
When & Where
This event will take place online on the Hopin platform between 9:15am and 4:00pm on Wednesday 26 April 2023.
Standard Rate: £245`
Early Bird Offer: £195 + VAT (deadline 5pm on Thursday 16th March)
More about our online events platform Hopin
This event will be hosted on a browser based platform named Hopin. We have provided some information below to assist you when accessing the event:-
- If you are using a Laptop. PC or Apple Mac please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers
- The latest version of Edge may be used as long as all recent updates have been made within the last 4 weeks
- If you are using a mobile device then Safari is recommended for IOS and Google Chrome on Android
We understand that some IT policies may restrict the downloading of new browsers, please check and if this is the case you may have to use your own personal device to access the event.
If you would like further information regarding the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss with you further.