Annual Review of Employment Law 2018 Notes
TO BUY YOUR SET OF NOTES, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN 'BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THIS EVENT NOW' BUTTON ABOVE AND COMPLETE YOUR DETAILS.
If you missed out on the biggest and best reviews of employment law but would like to catch up with your colleagues, you can purchase notes that include:
- 214 pages of detailed notes from all main hall sessions (including… the major case law reviews, all major employment law and GDPR developments, and an HR and Legal guide to handling awkward situations and difficult conversations)
- 104 pages of detailed notes from all parallel hall sessions (including… spotting the signs of autism in the workplace, growing your organisation through employee engagement and workplace investigations)
- 6+ pages of summary action plans, detailing key learning points and suggested actions for all sessions.
- Links to additional papers and soft electronic versions of precedent wording and templates from the reviews
- Contact details for all speakers should you wish to follow up with questions or seek advice
- The chance to listen to live free post-review webinars with keynote speakers (Mark McAllister of the LRA on Northern Ireland developments) in January 2019.