Annual Review of Employment Law 2018 Notes
TO BUY YOUR SET OF NOTES, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN 'BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THIS EVENT NOW' BUTTON ABOVE AND COMPLETE YOUR DETAILS.
If you missed out on the biggest and best reviews of employment law but would like to catch up with your colleagues, you can purchase notes that include:
- 202 pages of detailed notes from all main hall sessions (including… the major case law reviews, all major employment law and GDPR developments, and the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill)
- 109 pages of detailed notes from all parallel hall sessions (including…gender pay gap reporting, how to handle employee performance issues and best practice workplace investigations)
- 6+ pages of summary action plans, detailing key learning points and suggested actions for all sessions.
- Links to additional papers and soft electronic versions of precedent wording and templates from the reviews
- Contact details for all speakers should you wish to follow up with questions or seek advice
- The chance to listen live to free post-review webinars with keynote speakers (Jennifer Cashman of RDJ on the Republic of Ireland developments) in January 2019.