About Chris Fullerton
Chris Fullerton is an Associate in the employment team at Arthur Cox and has experience dealing with both contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
Recent representative experience includes:
- Carrying out a detailed review of whistleblowing, retirement, sickness absence, disciplinary and dismissal and redundancy procedures to ensure compliance with best practice guidance in the United Kingdom.
- Advising on the handling of detailed multiple grievances for a number of large organisation in Northern Ireland.
- Advising employers in the defence of Industrial Tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination, equal pay, working time, unlawful deduction from wages and redundancy payments.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts of employment for both junior and senior employees for a number of leading employers in Northern Ireland.
- Advising on the TUPE issues for large corporate restructuring transactions with multi-jurisdictional issues.
- Providing employment law advice on a recent corporate acquisition.