Employment Law at 11 - January 2023Posted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 13 January 2023 Issues covered: COVID-19; Sickness; Company Policies; Holiday entitlement
In this months Employment Law at 11, Seamus McGranaghan from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart solicitors and Christine Quinn from Legal Island discuss:
1. Office etiquette during flu season – Covid-19 is on the rise, flu season is upon us and bugs are doing the rounds in schools across the country – so how can you help ensure a healthy workforce without ruffling legal feathers? Can you ask employees to wear a mask if they have the sniffles? Do you have to pay them if they come into work, but you send them home? What about SSP? Seamus’ answers aren’t to be sniffed at……….
2. Happy holidays – the new year brings a new holiday year too and with-it conflicting requests from
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Employment Law at 11 - April 2023
- Understanding the relevance of ChatGPT to the world of HR. Five ways it will save your HR team time and money
- Long Form Content of all Inputs into ChatGPT and Responses Demonstrated in Webinar on 2nd March 2023 and 14th March 2023
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group: Having their Cake and Eating it – The Need for Branding & EVP During a Tight Labour Market
- Comparative Law Table Webinar - Sick Leave Legislation
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.