Employment Law at 11 - August 2022Posted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 August 2022
Christine Quinn from Legal Island and Seamus McGranaghan, Director, O'Reilly Stewart solicitors discuss:
1. Extreme Political Views - How Do I Handle It? Seamus deals with an awkward issue – “It has been brought to my attention by a concerned employee that we have a member of staff who has extreme political views. The individual regularly expresses and discusses his views around antisemitism, white supremacy, racism and homophobia with his peers and is understandably making them uncomfortable. How do I handle it?”
2.Fire & Re-hire – the decision is in on USDAW v Tesco plc. What does this mean for fire and re-hire policies going forward?
3. Too Hot to Work -
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2023
- D&I and the Rise of the AI Machines…- Understand They’re as (Un)inclusive as we make Them
- Working Time: That Was Then, This is Now
- The Power and Potential of Employment Charters
- MCS Lunch and Learn - Discover the Secret Ingredient to Attracting and Retaining Top Talent
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.