Employment Law Discussion around Mandatory Vaccinations, Hybrid Working and Long CovidPosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 6 May 2021 Issues covered: COVID-19 Vaccination; Long-COVID; Hrbrid Working
In this Employment Law at 11 webinar recording, Scott Alexander, Head of the Learning and Development Team at Legal Island and Seamus McGranaghan, Partner at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors, discuss:
- The ‘no-jab-no-job’ policy which appears to be gaining momentum
- The impact of long-covid for employers
- What employers should be doing to prepare for hybrid working now
Questions asked in the webinar include:
- Can we mandate that employees get the vaccination?
- What do we do if an employee refuses to wear a mask while at work?
- Can we ask staff to let us know if they have been vaccinated, and can we keep a record of this?
To view the Webinar Recording and Transcript remember to log in to the Legal
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.