Employment Law Discussion of Home-working, Cash Shortages and RedundancyPosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 February 2021 Issues covered: Home-working; Cash shortages; Redundancy
In this webinar recording, join Seamus McGranaghan of O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors and Scott Alexander of Legal Island, as they address and discuss your burning questions including topics such as:
- Furlough / Home-working
- Cash shortages and Redundancy
- Constructive Dismissal
- Occupational Health Assessments
- and much, much more
Questions asked in this webinar include:
- Can employers force employees to attend the workplace if they have or have not had the vaccine?
- Can employers furlough employees who are unable to work from home, but need to stay home for childcare reasons, or because they are vulnerable, even though there is work available for them?
- We have provided stand-up desks for some
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.