Changes to the Job Retention Scheme; 'Flexible Furlough'Posted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 June 2020
Scott Alexander from Legal Island discusses your employment law questions with Seamus McGranaghan from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart solicitors.
This webinar recording will address questions on recent changes to the job retention scheme, including the potential for employees to work part-time under what is referred to as ‘flexible furlough’. Seamus and Scott will also discuss questions around redundancy consultation and selection.
Poll Results 1
Poll Result 2
Poll Result 3
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Holidays and Coronavirus – Carryover of Leave
- Furlough Extended – Further Guidance
- The Global Pandemic; What's There To Be Thankful About?
- Learning To Live With Covid-19 In Schools
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Government Support for Closed Businesses; Disciplinary Issues & Remote Working
- Furlough Extension
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.