Changes to the Job Retention Scheme; 'Flexible Furlough'Posted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 June 2020
Scott Alexander from Legal Island discusses your employment law questions with Seamus McGranaghan from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart solicitors.
This webinar recording will address questions on recent changes to the job retention scheme, including the potential for employees to work part-time under what is referred to as ‘flexible furlough’. Seamus and Scott will also discuss questions around redundancy consultation and selection.
Poll Results 1
Poll Result 2
Poll Result 3
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Does Education Have a Role in Addressing the Current Political and Economic Chaos?
- Quinn v Sense Scotland 
- Dempster v The Gill Corporation Europe Ltd 
- Can you dismiss an employee for refusing to work due to Covid-19?
- Encouraging Staff to Return to the Office - How Do I Handle It?
- Rodgers v Leeds Laster Cutting Ltd 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.