Changes to the Job Retention Scheme; 'Flexible Furlough'Posted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 June 2020
Scott Alexander from Legal Island discusses your employment law questions with Seamus McGranaghan from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart solicitors.
This webinar recording will address questions on recent changes to the job retention scheme, including the potential for employees to work part-time under what is referred to as ‘flexible furlough’. Seamus and Scott will also discuss questions around redundancy consultation and selection.
Poll Results 1
Poll Result 2
Poll Result 3
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Developing Organisational and Personal Resilience
- Perkins v The Best Connection Group Ltd 
- If employees willingly provide personal email addresses at the start of their employment and their personal email addresses were used to contact them while they worked from home during the Coronavirus Lockdown, is this a breach of data protection?
- How did the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme change on 1st July 2021?
- NI Employment Law: What We Learned Last Quarter (Q2 2021)
- What are the latest changes to the Furlough Scheme (July 2021)?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.