Changes to the Job Retention Scheme; 'Flexible Furlough'Posted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 June 2020
Scott Alexander from Legal Island discusses your employment law questions with Seamus McGranaghan from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart solicitors.
This webinar recording will address questions on recent changes to the job retention scheme, including the potential for employees to work part-time under what is referred to as ‘flexible furlough’. Seamus and Scott will also discuss questions around redundancy consultation and selection.
Poll Results 1
Poll Result 2
Poll Result 3
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- What should we be doing now as an organisation to prepare for hybrid working once restrictions are eased further?
- Is long COVID likely to be viewed as a disability? Will employers be obliged to make adjustments for employees suffering from this?
- Must we agree to put an employee on furlough?
- Can we ask staff to let us know if they have been vaccinated, and can we keep a record of this?
- What do we do if an employee refuses to wear a mask while at work?
- Can we mandate that employees get the vaccination?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.