Retirement Dismissals; Redundancy Selection; Statutory Maternity PayPosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 10 January 2020
Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development, and Rolanda Markey, Learning and Development Services Officer at Legal Island, discusses your Northern Ireland employment law questions and topical HR issues with Seamus McGranaghan from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
Topics covered in this month's webinar include:
- Retirement Dismissals
- Redundancy Selection
- Statutory Maternity Pay
Questions asked in this webinar include:
- It was reported this week, recently, that an Oxford University professor was forced to retire over his 70th birthday, based on a policy within the organisation. The tribunal found that he had been unfairly dismissed and discriminated against. Does
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Chief Constable of Police Service of Northern Ireland v Agnew - What Does this Mean for you?
- Employment Law at 11 - October 2023 - Cyber Security Special
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2023
- D&I and the Rise of the AI Machines…- Understand They’re as (Un)inclusive as we make Them
- Working Time: That Was Then, This is Now
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.