Retirement Dismissals; Redundancy Selection; Statutory Maternity PayPosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 10 January 2020
Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development, and Rolanda Markey, Learning and Development Services Officer at Legal Island, discusses your Northern Ireland employment law questions and topical HR issues with Seamus McGranaghan from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
Topics covered in this month's webinar include:
- Retirement Dismissals
- Redundancy Selection
- Statutory Maternity Pay
Don’t forget to visit the ‘Seamus Says – Employment Law Discussion’ section on the employment law hub, which provides answers to hundreds of employment-related questions addressed throughout this webinar series.
Scott: Happy new year, everybody. Welcome back to the
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Breakfast with Frost: Stephen’s Big D&I Opportunities Vital to the New Workplace
- Employment Law at 11: No Jab, No Job; Changes to Furlough Scheme; ECNI Guidance on Menopause in the Workplace
- Employment Law Discussion Around Fire/Re-hire Policies and Staff Shortages
- Employment Law Discussion around Mandatory Vaccinations, Hybrid Working and Long Covid
- Employment Lessons from Around the World - Impact of the Uber Decision for Global Expansion and Distributed Working
- Implications of the Asda Equal Pay and Mencap Minimum Wage Cases from the Supreme Court and Other Matters
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.