Employment Law at 11- September 2019Posted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 6 September 2019
Topics covered in this month's webinar include:
- Holiday Pay - arising from the recent PSNI decision
- IR35 Changes
- Using personal vehicles for business purposes
- Referral to ECHR of Lee v UK
- Performance-related bonus scheme
Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, discusses your Northern Ireland employment law questions and topical HR issues with Seamus McGranaghan and Hannah McGrath from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
Don’t forget to visit the ‘Seamus Says – Employment Law Discussion’ section on the employment law hub, which provides answers to
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
More from Seamus Says - Employment Law Discussion
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Employment Implications
- Investigative Meetings – Should These be Conducted on An Individual Or Group Basis?
- Lay-Off from Work – Do We Need To Pay Employees During Lay Off?
- Dealing with Excess – TOIL – How Do We Handle This?
- Electronic Signatures – Are They Legally Acceptable?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.