Employment Law at 11: Whistleblowing; Redundancy Payments; Compromise Agreements; Fair Employment Monitoring; & MorePosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 4 October 2019 Issues covered:
In this month's Employment Law at 11 webinar recording, Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, and Seamus McGranaghan, Partner at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors, answer listeners questions on topics including:
- Whistleblowing Dismissal or Breach of Contract;
- Redundancy Payment Limits;
- Jurisdictional Issues in Compromise Agreements
- Fair Employment Monitoring
Poll Questions asked in this webinar include:
- Have you ever used a compromise agreement when terminating an employee's contract?
- Have you ever used the LRA's conciliation service to help settle employment claims?
- Are you aware of how early conciliation will change employment tribunal processes from January
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Understanding the relevance of ChatGPT to the world of HR. Five ways it will save your HR team time and money
- Long Form Content of all Inputs into ChatGPT and Responses Demonstrated in Webinar on 2nd March 2023 and 14th March 2023
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group: Having their Cake and Eating it – The Need for Branding & EVP During a Tight Labour Market
- Comparative Law Table Webinar - Sick Leave Legislation
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2022
- Annual Review of Employment Law 2022 - The Programme
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.