Employment Law at 11: Whistleblowing; Redundancy Payments; Compromise Agreements; Fair Employment Monitoring; & MorePosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 4 October 2019
In this month's Employment Law at 11 webinar recording, Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, and Seamus McGranaghan, Partner at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors, answer listeners questions on topics including:
- Whistleblowing Dismissal or Breach of Contract;
- Redundancy Payment Limits;
- Jurisdictional Issues in Compromise Agreements
- Fair Employment Monitoring
- Can We Ask for Evidence of a Road Traffic Accident from an Employee?
Scott: Good morning, everybody. We've got a number of fairly testing questions today that we're going to be going
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Employment Law at 11- September 2019
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2019
- Holiday Pay FAQ & Update - July 2019
- Working Time; Sickness and Absence; National Minimum Wage Issues; GDPR; & much more
- Discipline and Grievance; Redundancy; GDPR; and Sickness Absence
- Company Vehicles & Trackers; Time Limits; Brexit - Cross Border Staff, A1 Certification; & More
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.