Employment Law at 11: Whistleblowing; Redundancy Payments; Compromise Agreements; Fair Employment Monitoring; & MorePosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 4 October 2019
In this month's Employment Law at 11 webinar recording, Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, and Seamus McGranaghan, Partner at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors, answer listeners questions on topics including:
- Whistleblowing Dismissal or Breach of Contract;
- Redundancy Payment Limits;
- Jurisdictional Issues in Compromise Agreements
- Fair Employment Monitoring
- Can We Ask for Evidence of a Road Traffic Accident from an Employee?
Scott: Good morning, everybody. We've got a number of fairly testing questions today that we're going to be going through, such as whistleblowing.
We've got the sort of cap on various contractual claims and redundancy
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Employment Law at 11: No Jab, No Job; Changes to Furlough Scheme; ECNI Guidance on Menopause in the Workplace
- Employment Law Discussion Around Fire/Re-hire Policies and Staff Shortages
- Employment Law Discussion around Mandatory Vaccinations, Hybrid Working and Long Covid
- Employment Lessons from Around the World - Impact of the Uber Decision for Global Expansion and Distributed Working
- Implications of the Asda Equal Pay and Mencap Minimum Wage Cases from the Supreme Court and Other Matters
- Data Protection Implications of Selling From the UK into the EU after Brexit
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.