Retention bonus for female employees, Covert Recordings, Pregnancy Dismissals & Much MorePosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 1 November 2019
Topics covered in this month's webinar include
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring
- Consultative Ballots by Trade Unions
- Pregnancy and Maternity Rights
- Holiday Entitlement
- Covert Recordings
- Data Protection Matters – Disclosing Witness Statements
Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, discusses your Northern Ireland employment law questions and topical HR issues with Seamus McGranaghan from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
Don’t forget to visit the ‘Seamus Says – Employment Law Discussion’ section on the employment law hub, which provides answers to over 130 employment-related questions addressed throughout this webinar
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
More from Seamus Says - Employment Law Discussion
- Are Employers Required to Make Provisions for Employees Breastfeeding at Work?
- Probationary Dismissal - What is the Procedure?
- How Should Employers Approach the Issue of Employees Returning to the Office?
- What do employers need to know about hiring Ukrainian refugees?
- Can employers communicate with employees who are going on strike or taking industrial action?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.