Employment Law at 11 - August 2019Posted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 1 August 2019
Topics covered in this month's webinar include:
- PSNI Holiday Pay Case
- What do you recommend employers should do?
- The appeal of PSNI Case
- Conducting a holiday pay audit
- Liability for back pay if employers take action now
- Implications for employers who took action following the Bear Scotland case
- Should travel allowance be included in holiday pay?
- Can you define ‘regularity?’
- Claims to the County Court
- Pension and tax implications of back pay
- Calculating holiday pay for zero-hours workers
- Specifying working hours on a contract of employment
- Calculating pay during suspension
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
More from Seamus Says - Employment Law Discussion
- Data Protection – Disclosing Witness Statements
- Our disciplinary policy includes a penalty of gross misconduct for covertly recording meetings. Is this lawful?
- Legal implications of paying a bonus to females returning from maternity leave as a retention tool
- Consultative Ballots by Trade Unions
- Addressing difficulties in collection of monitoring forms from candidates for vacancies
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.