Company Vehicles & Trackers; Time Limits; Brexit - Cross Border Staff, A1 Certification; & MorePosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 April 2019
Topics covered in this month's webinar include:
- TUPE and harmonisation of contracts
- Company vehicles and tracking devices
- Working Time and overtime payments
- Brexit and the impact on cross-border working
- A1 Certification
- Time Limits and making a late claim
- Restrictive Covenants
Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, discusses your Northern Ireland employment law questions and topical HR issues with Seamus McGranaghan and Hannah McGrath from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
Don’t forget to visit the ‘Seamus Says – Employment Law Discussion’ section on the employment law hub, which provides answers to over 130 employment-related questions
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Implications of the Asda Equal Pay and Mencap Minimum Wage Cases from the Supreme Court and Other Matters
- Data Protection Implications of Selling From the UK into the EU after Brexit
- Establishing a Reasonable Steps Defence in a Claim of Harassment/Discrimination and Other Employment Law Matters
- Performance Conversations and Motivation of Remote-based Millennials
- Shaping the Post Covid World of Work
- Employment Law Discussion of Home-working, Cash Shortages and Redundancy
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.