Company Vehicles & Trackers; Time Limits; Brexit - Cross Border Staff, A1 Certification; & MorePosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 April 2019 Issues covered:
Topics covered in this month's webinar include:
- TUPE and harmonisation of contracts
- Company vehicles and tracking devices
- Working Time and overtime payments
- Brexit and the impact on cross-border working
- A1 Certification
- Time Limits and making a late claim
- Restrictive Covenants
Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, discusses your Northern Ireland employment law questions and topical HR issues with Seamus McGranaghan and Hannah McGrath from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
Don’t forget to visit the ‘Seamus Says – Employment Law Discussion’ section on the employment law hub, which provides answers to over 130 employment-related questions
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Understanding the relevance of ChatGPT to the world of HR. Five ways it will save your HR team time and money
- Long Form Content of all Inputs into ChatGPT and Responses Demonstrated in Webinar on 2nd March 2023 and 14th March 2023
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group: Having their Cake and Eating it – The Need for Branding & EVP During a Tight Labour Market
- Comparative Law Table Webinar - Sick Leave Legislation
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2022
- Annual Review of Employment Law 2022 - The Programme
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.