Company Vehicles & Trackers; Time Limits; Brexit - Cross Border Staff, A1 Certification; & MorePosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 5 April 2019
Topics covered in this month's webinar include:
- TUPE and harmonisation of contracts
- Company vehicles and tracking devices
- Working Time and overtime payments
- Brexit and the impact on cross-border working
- A1 Certification
- Time Limits and making a late claim
- Restrictive Covenants
Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, discusses your Northern Ireland employment law questions and topical HR issues with Seamus McGranaghan and Hannah McGrath from the employment team at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
Don’t forget to visit the ‘Seamus Says – Employment Law Discussion’
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Retention bonus for female employees, Covert Recordings, Pregnancy Dismissals & Much More
- Employment Law at 11- September 2019
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2019
- Holiday Pay FAQ & Update - July 2019
- Working Time; Sickness and Absence; National Minimum Wage Issues; GDPR; & much more
- Discipline and Grievance; Redundancy; GDPR; and Sickness Absence
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.