Maternity & Equality; Whistleblowing; Annual Leave & Sickness; ApprenticeshipsPosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 2 February 2018
'Employment Law at 11' is a new series of webinars from Legal-Island in conjunction with O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors. Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal-Island, dicussed questions on the following issues with Seamus McGrenaghan, Director at O'Reilly Stewart.
Transcript to follow shortly.
More from the 'Any Questions' webinar series
- Disciplinary Issues; Medical and Caring Issues; GDPR; Annual Leave; & More
- Any Questions: GDPR; Restrictive Covenants; Policies and Procedures; Disciplinary Issues
- Any Questions: GDPR; Sickness Absence; Mobility Clauses; Disciplinary Allegations
- Any Questions: Holiday Entitlement; Disciplinary & Performance; Flexible Working; GDPR
- Any Questions: Holiday Pay; Equal Pay & Equality; Absence; Social Media in the Workplace
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.