Email/System Access for Long-term Sick Employees; Dismissal During the Probationary Period; Dealing with Sickness PatternsPosted in : 'Any Questions' Webinar Recordings on 7 December 2018
'Employment Law at 11' is a series of 45-minute webinars from Legal-Island in conjunction with O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal-Island, discusses your Northern Ireland employment law questions and topical HR issues with Seamus McGranaghan, Director at O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors.
- Sexual harassment;
- Email/System access for employees on long-term sick leave;
- Dismissal during the probationary period;
- PHI dismissals;
- Dismissing an employee after probation but before they have 12-months service;
- Dealing with sickness
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
More from the 'Employment Law at 11' webinar series
- PSNI Holiday Pay Case; Untaken Annual Leave; Vicarious Liability; Christmas Parties; Ashers Case
- Relocation of Employees; Holidays; Working Time; Certified Sick Leave; Holiday Pay; Whistleblowing; Health & Safety; and Probation
- Redundancy and Workplace Closure; Redeployment and Reasonable Alternatives; Working Time; Out of Hours Working; Interpersonal Disputes; Suspension; Social Media
- Variation of Duties; Dismissal and Police Involvement; Grievances and Duty to Disclose; Compromise Agreements; Whistleblowing
- Pay; Volunteers; Sick Leave; GDPR; Recruitment; Travel Time; Probation
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.