Checklist on Social Media in the WorkplacePosted in : Templates & Checklists NI on 17 September 2013
Lisa Bryson, Associate at A&L Goodbody, outlines a checklist on social media in the workplace.
The checklist covers:
- Using and understanding social media
- Is your email and internet use or communications policy is currently 'fit for purpose'?
- Review your disciplinary, bullying and harassment, and data protection policies to ensure that they 'dovetail' your social media policy.
- Ensure that your policies and procedures are clearly communicated and circulated to all employees.
- Staff contracts and any restrictive covenants
- Do you have a 'bring your own device policy' in place?
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2015
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.