Transfer of Minimum Wage RecordsPosted in : TUPE Updates on 16 October 2019
In this TUPE update Dr John McMullen looks at the concept of automatic transfer of employment rights and obligations from transferor to transferee, to the exclusion, going forward, of the transferor. Recent case law confirms that an employer's duty under s.9 of the National Minimum Wage Act 1998 to maintain wage records transfers under TUPE. It was suggested by the court that the transfer of this type of information should become part of the TUPE arrangement.
In this issue we look at the concept of automatic transfer of employment rights and obligations from transferor to
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
More TUPE Updates
- TUPE Update: Failure to transfer tangible assets – determinative or not?
- TUPE Update: Automatically Unfair Dismissals; EU Acquired Rights Directive
- TUPE Update: Construction of an indemnity clause; Continuity of employment; Automatic unfair dismissal
- TUPE Update: “Successor Employers”, Reinstatement Orders, Contractual Variations
- TUPE Update: Suspension of Activities; Scope of Regulation 3(5); Automatic Unfair Dismissal
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.