NI Employment Law In Brief: January 2024Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 8 February 2024
Feel like you're experiencing deja vu? I swear I had the same resolutions last year. That's Janu-eerie, right?
Joking aside (!) in case you missed them, please find January’s webinars and articles below:
ACCESS FREE TO ALL
- What Needs to Change in our Schools in the New Year? - Frank Cassidy, Former Principal & Regional Officer of ASCL
- What’s Happening in Northern Irish Employment Law in 2024? - Ciara Fulton, Lewis Silkin NI LLP
HUB ACCESS ONLY - SIGN UP TODAY FOR YOUR FREE 30 DAY TRIAL!
- An Employee is Planning to Undergo Cosmetic Surgery and has Requested Paid Leave under our Company Sick Pay Scheme. How do I Handle it? - Jack Balmer, Tughans LLP
- Right to Work: Pay Attention or Pay the Price! - Rob Tubman, A&L Goodbody Northern Ireland LLP
- Catch up on our case law reviews, including the case of Rainey v Mid & East Antrim Borough Council  which ticks all the boxes: probation, remote working, protected disclosures and unfair dismissal – definite food for thought.
- Unlocking the HR Advantage: 2024 Recruitment Trends and Strategies - with MCS – Watch the Webinar: https://www.legal-island.com/articles/uk/resources/webinars/2024/january/unlocking-the-hr-advantage-2024-recruitment-trends-and-strategies---with-mcs/
- Ten Ways to Get Started with AI in HR – Watch the Webinar: https://www.legal-island.com/articles/uk/resources/webinars/2024/january/ten-ways-to-get-started-with-ai-in-hr/
As always, if you have a topic or subject that keeps coming across your desk and you would love to hear from us about, don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.comThis article is correct at 08/02/2024
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.