NI Employment Law In Brief: September 2023Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 5 October 2023
As the new term commenced, we remember that every day’s a school day. It’s hard to believe September is over!
Here’s a run through of our articles and webinars which featured in September:
- A Scheme to Give Employees the Option to Buy and/or Sell Holidays - How do I Handle it? - Patricia Rooney and Emma Doherty, Tughans LLP
- Cyberbullying – a Real and Present Danger to our Young People - Frank Cassidy, Former Principal & Regional Officer of ASCL
- Employer Demand Versus Employee Expectations: Can Bare Minimum Mondays Help Employers to Manage Workplace Stress?- Anna Prenter, Think People
- ChatGPT Introductory Session - Legal Island – WATCH IT HERE.
- Redundancies – Seamus McGranaghan, O’Reilly Stewart Solicitors
- Problem-solving with Disney - Olga Pollock, firmus energy
- Bullying and Harassment - Seamus McGranaghan, O’Reilly Stewart Solicitors
Catch up on the recording of Employment Law at 11 HERE where redundancies, bullying and harassment were discussed!
First Tuesday with Chris Fullerton, Arthur Cox
- Are Employees Automatically Entitled to Bank and Public Holidays?
- What are the Potentially Fair Reasons for Dismissing an Employee?
- How Can Employers Ensure Their Workplace is GDPR Compliant?
As always, if you have a topic or subject that keeps coming across your desk and you would love to hear from us about, don't hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.This article is correct at 05/10/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.