NI Employment Law In Brief: October 2023Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 31 October 2023
After some hesitation, October finally delivered autumn to us, and with it these great articles and webinars....
- Employment Law at 11 - October 2023 - Cyber Security Special - Watch the Webinar
- Can you answer these employment law and HR questions? – Legal Island
- What’s all this Chat about AI? – Olga Pollock, firmus energy
- Historic Holiday Pay Claims: Supreme Court Decision in Agnew – Ciara Fulton, Lewis Silkin NI LLP
- Unlocking Talent: Recruiting Individuals with Experience of the Criminal Justice System – Martin Reilly, Extern
- Forcing a Return to the Office – Charlotte Eakin, Think People
- Equality Provisions in Great Britain and Northern Ireland – Legal Island
- An Underperforming Employee Currently Going Through the Menopause: How Do I Handle it? – Jack Balmer and Emma Doherty, Tughans LLP
- Creating Cybersecurity Awareness and What to Do if an Incident Occurs - Seamus McGranaghan, O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors
Rob Tubman - A&L Goodbody Northern Ireland LLP:
- Immigration Update: Electronic Travel Authorisation Scheme and Increase to Immigration Fees
- Changes to UK Immigration Rules: Salary
- Government Plans to Increase Fines for Illegal Working
Chris Fullerton, Arthur Cox:
- What are the Vento Guidelines?
- Is There a Proper Procedure for Dismissing an Employee?
- Is There any Guidance on Travelling into Work in Adverse Weather Conditions?
As always, if you have a topic or subject that keeps coming across your desk and you would love to hear from us about, don't hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.This article is correct at 31/10/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.