NI Employment Law In Brief: November 2023Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 6 December 2023
The highlight of November? Meeting some of you in person at our hybrid Annual Review of Employment event. It was great to catch up!
In case you missed them, please find November’s webinars and articles below:
ACCESS FREE TO ALL
- A MUST WATCH WEBINAR! Chief Constable of Police Service of Northern Ireland v Agnew - What Does this Mean for you? - Michelle McGinley and Kathryn O’Lone, Employers Federation. And don’t miss the “Answers to Questions Asked” Legal Island Q&A Document.pdf
- HR’s Role in Reputation Cultivation: A Proactive Approach – Charlotte Eakin, Think People
- The Importance of Proactivity – Olga Pollock, firmus energy
- Why is School Attendance, Here in Northern Ireland, the Worst on Record? – Frank Cassidy, Former Principal & Regional Officer of ASCL
HUB ACCESS ONLY - SIGN UP TODAY FOR YOUR FREE 30 DAY TRIAL!
An Employee has Tendered their Resignation during a Grievance Process: How Do I Handle it? – Emma Doherty, Tughans LLP
Chris Fullerton, Arthur Cox:
- What are the Differences for Employers to be Aware of Regarding TUPE Transfers in NI and the Rest of the United Kingdom?
As always, if you have a topic or subject that keeps coming across your desk and you would love to hear from us about, don't hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.This article is correct at 06/12/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.