D&I Summit 2022 - Top 10 Hot TakesPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 12 May 2022 Issues covered:
Sorry we missed you at last week's D&I Summit. We had over 700 registrants and the feedback so far has been absolutely incredible.
Because you weren't able to attend the Summit live, our chairman Barry Phillips BEM, created a short 'Hot Takes' video to help highlight the key takeaways.
FREE Diversity & Inclusion eLearning training resource
Sorry you missed the event, we wouldn’t want you to miss out so as an additional perk, we are giving you complimentary access to enjoy Legal Island’s brand-new eLearning course, Diversity & Inclusion - The Importance of Conscious Inclusion.
This is a FREE additional resource for you to enjoy at your leisure and will help you understand the importance of inclusive behaviour in the workplace.
How to access this FREE demo
Click on this link: https://www.legalisland-vle.org/login/signup.php
- Fill in all the required boxes including the enrolment key SummitNA2022
- You will then receive an email to confirm your registration, click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser
- You will then be brought to your personal dashboard where you will see the course under Course Overview, click on it
- Click on the course name under the Frequently Asked Questions image and beside the orange box
- On the next page, click Enter and the course will open in a new window
Diversity & Inclusion Mastermind Group
A mastermind group, working online, designed to help those responsible for D&I in their workplace implement key initiatives.
Facilitated by Barry Phillips BEM, Chair of the D&I Discussion Forum with guest contributor Stephen Frost, co-author of "Building an Inclusive Organisation" and head of D&I at the London Olympics 2012.
The purpose of the group is to:
- support you in devising and implementing an effective D&I strategy for your organisation;
- deliver peer support and accountability at every meeting concerning progress on D&I initiatives;
- learn from individual and group study of a leading D&I textbook;
- share D&I expertise and experience of implementing D&I initiatives -learn what works, what doesn’t;
- benefit from direct access to an internationally recognised expert on D&I.
Who is the group for?
D&I officers or those in HR with a D&I function. Members of the group will be selected for the group according to D&I experience.
Where & when?
The group will run online over 18 weeks with confidential meetings taking place on Zoom between 1.30pm - 3.30pm on the following dates:
- Wednesday 8 June - Introductions & Guest Presentation with Stephen Frost
- Thursday 23rd June – Review of learning from leading D&I textbook
- Thursday 7th July – Devising and refining D&I strategy
- Thursday 15th September – Exchange of D&I initiatives
- Thursday 22nd September – D&I topic analysis as nominated by group members
- Thursday 6th October – Q&A with Stephen Frost
This article is correct at 12/05/2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.