D&I Summit 2022 - Top 10 Hot TakesPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 12 May 2022
Sorry we missed you at last week's D&I Summit. We had over 700 registrants and the feedback so far has been absolutely incredible.
Because you weren't able to attend the Summit live, our chairman Barry Phillips BEM, created a short 'Hot Takes' video to help highlight the key takeaways.
FREE Diversity & Inclusion eLearning training resource
Sorry you missed the event, we wouldn’t want you to miss out so as an additional perk, we are giving you complimentary access to enjoy Legal Island’s brand-new eLearning course, Diversity & Inclusion - The Importance of Conscious Inclusion.
This is a FREE additional resource for you to enjoy at your leisure and will help you understand the importance of inclusive behaviour in the workplace.
How to access this FREE demo
Click on this link: https://www.legalisland-vle.org/login/signup.php
- Fill in all the required boxes including the enrolment key SummitNA2022
- You will then receive an email to confirm your registration, click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser
- You will then be brought to your personal dashboard where you will see the course under Course Overview, click on it
- Click on the course name under the Frequently Asked Questions image and beside the orange box
- On the next page, click Enter and the course will open in a new window
Diversity & Inclusion Mastermind Group
- support you in devising and implementing an effective D&I strategy for your organisation;
- deliver peer support and accountability at every meeting concerning progress on D&I initiatives;
- learn from individual and group study of a leading D&I textbook;
- share D&I expertise and experience of implementing D&I initiatives -learn what works, what doesn’t;
- benefit from direct access to an internationally recognised expert on D&I.
- Wednesday 8 June - Introductions & Guest Presentation with Stephen Frost
- Thursday 23rd June – Review of learning from leading D&I textbook
- Thursday 7th July – Devising and refining D&I strategy
- Thursday 15th September – Exchange of D&I initiatives
- Thursday 22nd September – D&I topic analysis as nominated by group members
- Thursday 6th October – Q&A with Stephen Frost
More on Diversity & Inclusion
- Rights For Transgender Or Non-Binary Employees – What Are an Employer’s Obligations?
- Pride is More Than Just About Cake
- NI Employment Law: What We Learned Last Quarter (Q2 2022)
- Kovalkovs v 2 Sisters Food Group Ltd 
- Growing Your Workforce Part 2: Equality Considerations in Recruitment and Selection
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.