NI Employment Law: What We Learned Last Quarter (Q4 2021)Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 18 January 2022
Every three months we update you with some of the key developments in employment law and practice affecting the Northern Ireland workplace in the quarter.
You’ll find many more learning points on the Northern Ireland Employment Law Hub, but here are a few highlights from quarter 4 of 2021 - click on the links below to find out more:
- It's back! Legal Island's Comparative Employment Law Table made a welcome return to the NI Employment Law hub. It was originally published for our Annual Review of Employment law in November. If you missed this event, there’s still time to purchase a digital video and notes bundles of all the engaging sessions. Just contact
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
More on Policies & Procedures
- Extending a Probationary Period: How do I Handle it?
- Are Employers Required to Approve Requests for Flexible Working?
- Employment Law at 11 - 2nd February 2024
- Friday Round Up: 26/01/2024
- An Employee has Requested Annual Leave to Celebrate Hanukkah and has Offered to Work over the Christmas Break. How do I Handle it?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.