Employment Law Revision Day with Mark McAllisterPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 10 February 2022
In this webinar recording, Mark McAllister, Director of Employment Relations at the Labour Relations Agency, and Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, discuss the top 5 employment cases of the year from Northern Ireland and Great Britain that impact on NI employers.
This recording looks at case review, with each covering:
- A short discussion on the facts and background in the case
- A short discussion on the decision and why it’s important to you
- Recommended actions as a result of the decision
5. Mercer v Alternative Future Group
4. Maya Forstater v CGD Europe, Centre for Global Development & Masood Ahmed
3. Asda Stores Ltd v
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Chief Constable of Police Service of Northern Ireland v Agnew - What Does this Mean for you?
- Employment Law at 11 - October 2023 - Cyber Security Special
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2023
- D&I and the Rise of the AI Machines…- Understand They’re as (Un)inclusive as we make Them
- Working Time: That Was Then, This is Now
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.