Employment Law Revision Day with Mark McAllisterPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 10 February 2022
Mark McAllister, Director of Employment Relations at the Labour Relations Agency, and Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island, discuss the top 5 employment cases of the year from Northern Ireland and Great Britain that impact on NI employers.
Each case review will cover:
- A short discussion on the facts and background in the case
- A short discussion on the decision and why it’s important to you
- Recommended actions as a result of the decision
Scott: Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the second webinar of the year from Legal-Island. The last one was Seamus McGranaghan doing his usual update on all things employment
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Comparative Employment Law Update: Equality laws - fit for purpose or ripe for reform?
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group - Emerging Trends in HR Roles
- Employment Law at 11 - May 2022
- Digital Resilience in an Always-On World
- Employment Law at 11 - Redundancy, Industrial Action and Employing Refugees
- Comparative Employment Law Update March 2022 [Webinar]
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.