Northern Ireland Case Law Revision with Emma McIlveen BLPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 10 February 2022 Issues covered: Unfair Dismissal; Discrimination and Harassment; Reasonable Adjustments; Unlawful Deductions from Wages; Restrictive Covenants
In this webinar, held in association with the NI Employment Lawyers’ Group, employment specialist Emma McIlveen BL and Scott Alexander from Legal Island discuss important Northern Ireland employment cases and outline how they are relevant to other employers. The cases discussed in this webinar include:
- Wahab v Four Seasons (No.7) Limited (unfair dismissal; unlawful deductions from wages; race discrimination)
- Campbell v Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council (Religious belief/political opinion discrimination; agency worker)
- Anonymised Claimant v Anonymised Respondent (Sexual harassment and assault in the workplace)
- McNicholl v Bank of Ireland & Cummins (Sexual harassment and
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
Recent Webinar Recording
- Understanding the relevance of ChatGPT to the world of HR. Five ways it will save your HR team time and money
- Long Form Content of all Inputs into ChatGPT and Responses Demonstrated in Webinar on 2nd March 2023 and 14th March 2023
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group: Having their Cake and Eating it – The Need for Branding & EVP During a Tight Labour Market
- Comparative Law Table Webinar - Sick Leave Legislation
- Employment Law at 11 - August 2022
- Annual Review of Employment Law 2022 - The Programme
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.