Review of the Year 2021Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 4 August 2022
Mark McAllister is delivering two sessions at this year's Annual Review of Employment Law 2022 conference on 16th and 17th November. Register now to claim our fantastic early bird rate, saving up to £60 on the standard rate.
Our Promise To You
- A comprehensive update covering the most important employment law developments you need to know
- Sessions delivered by specialist jurisdiction specific employment lawyers, HR and subject matter experts
- A great opportunity to network with your HR and legal peers from across Northern Ireland
- Comprehensive pack of notes, slides and session recordings so you won’t miss a thing!
- Event Takeaways including practical action plans and key next steps
- Excellent customer service and a dedicated tech team available before and during the conference
- A user-friendly event platform with technical support available to you throughout
This article is correct at 10/11/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.