Mark McAllister's Employment Law Revision Day: Top 5 Cases from 2020 & Developments for 2021Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 29 January 2021
In this webinar recording, Director of Employment Relations Services at the Labour Relations Agency, Mark McAllister, joins Head of Learning & Development at Legal Island, Scott Alexander, to discuss the top 5 employment cases of the year.
Each case review covers:
- A short discussion on the facts and background in the case
- A short discussion on the decision and why it’s important to you
- Recommended actions as a result of the decision
Mark discusses employment law developments for 2021:
- Post-Brexit reform agenda GB
- Employment Bill 2021
- NI Protocol Article 2 compliance and the DMU
- Supreme court pending – Mencap, UBER, Agnew and other holiday cases
- Policy direction for NI?
The transcript will be available shortly.This article is correct at 29/01/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.