Shaping the Post Covid World of WorkPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 18 February 2021
In this webinar recording, Kevin Empey of WorkMatters shares his experience of helping organizations to shape their ‘Future of Work’ models for the more blended, post Covid world of work we are all facing.
While it will be some months before most employers open up their workplace to all employees, planning has already commenced in shaping what the new, blended world of work will look like and how it will be delivered. Over the past year, WorkMatters has been supporting organisations work through and plan what their “Future of Work” will look like in reality and what is needed to prepare their organisations, leaders and employees.
During the session they share the lessons learned from this work and also what you can do over the coming months to shape a safe, productive and engaging work model and environment for the future.
Hear what others have done and are doing to shape the future of work – and how Agility will be a critical capability at organisational and individual level into the future. WorkMatters will also provide details of their Organisational Agility programme which will be offered at a 33% discount to attendees of the upcoming HR Symposium.
The transcript will be available shortly.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Can An Employer Commence Disciplinary Proceedings Against Employees Who Refuse To Have A COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What Are The Potential Discrimination Risks Associated With Requiring Employees To Have The COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Kubilius v Kent Foods Limited 
- Performance Conversations and Motivation of Remote-based Millennials
- Can Our Reopened Schools Be Safer?
- Future Trends and the Road Ahead in Human Resources
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.