Redundancy - 10 Considerations for a Fair ProcessPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 9 September 2020
Ciara Fulton, Lewis Silkin, outlines 10 key considerations that employers should take into account to ensure their redundancy process is fair and reasonable.
More on Redundancy
- Government Backs New Laws on Carers, Sexual Harassment, Flexible Working, Redundancy Protection and More: The Employment Bill by the Back Door?
- Bathgate v Technip UK Ltd 
- Dempster v The Gill Corporation Europe Ltd 
- If an employee requests voluntary redundancy is their employer still bound by dismissal procedures?
- Maxwell & Others v Tooley’s Bar Ltd 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.