Redundancy - 10 Considerations for a Fair ProcessPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 9 September 2020
Ciara Fulton, Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors, outlines 10 key considerations that employers should take into account to ensure their redundancy process is fair and reasonable.
More on Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Redundancy Dismissals – Key Considerations By Tribunals
- Redundancy Outplacement – A Sense of Hope and Direction
- Are you able to make people redundant whilst they're on the extension to the furlough scheme?
- Implementing Redundancies: Five Questions to Ask Yourself to Ensure a Fair Process
- When can LIFO be used in a redundancy selection in Northern Ireland?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.