Redundancy - 10 Considerations for a Fair ProcessPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 9 September 2020
Ciara Fulton, Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors, outlines 10 key considerations that employers should take into account to ensure their redundancy process is fair and reasonable.
More on Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Implementing Redundancies: Five Questions to Ask Yourself to Ensure a Fair Process
- Employment Law Discussion of Home-working, Cash Shortages and Redundancy
- Gorton v TJ Crompton Ltd 
- Does a week of annual leave count as a week on lay-off?
- Can a notice be issued during the extended furlough scheme? Can people be made redundant?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.