Data Protection UpdatePosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 10 September 2020
In this webinar recording, Anna Flanagan, Senior Associate at Pinsent Masons joined Scott Alexander, Head of Learning and Development at Legal Island to discuss the following topics:
- Update from Regulators and enforcement action during/after the pandemic
- Working from home: risks associated with employee behaviour, employee monitoring, managing supplier contracts;
- Returning to work: health monitoring, contact tracing, adjustment on a phased basis, mission creep as the emergency eases;
- Cyber risks: increase in COVID-19 related scams, risks in employee behaviour, PM white paper including attacker trends;
- International Transfers and Brexit: transferring personal data to third countries
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.