Returning to workPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 20 May 2020
Workplaces will slowly start to reopen in line with the NI Executive’s lockdown exit plan over the forthcoming weeks and months. However, it is unlikely that things can go back to ‘normal’ any time soon.
The summary table and more detailed briefing note below from the team at Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors, provides guidance on how you can manage different groups of employees as you consider your return to work plan.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- I’m not coming back to the office, thank you!
- Is there a minimum period for which employees must be furloughed under the “flexible furlough scheme”?
- Can we make our employees wear face masks when in the office?
- Employees Returning from Spain - Q&A
- Coronavirus Employment Update 10/7/2020
- NI Employment Law: What we learned last quarter (Q2 2020)
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.