Returning to workPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 20 May 2020
Workplaces will slowly start to reopen in line with the NI Executive’s lockdown exit plan over the forthcoming weeks and months. However, it is unlikely that things can go back to ‘normal’ any time soon.
The summary table and more detailed briefing note below from the team at Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors, provides guidance on how you can manage different groups of employees as you consider your return to work plan.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Ferguson v Tuck Inn Café UK Ltd 
- A Year In Review – A Look Back At How Covid-19 Has Shaped Employer Policies And Procedures
- Coronavirus Vaccinations - a Condition of Returning to the Workplace?
- Examinations or Estimated Grades for Summer 2021
- Can we insist employees take unused annual leave or should they be allowed to carry it forward due to COVID-19?
- Do we have to permit a request to cancel pre-booked annual leave due to lockdown?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.