Returning to workPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 20 May 2020
Workplaces will slowly start to reopen in line with the NI Executive’s lockdown exit plan over the forthcoming weeks and months. However, it is unlikely that things can go back to ‘normal’ any time soon.
The summary table and more detailed briefing note below from the team at Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors, provides guidance on how you can manage different groups of employees as you consider your return to work plan.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- [Updated] New Job Support Scheme - Key Points
- “It’s My Party...” Young People and Effective Public Health Messaging
- Failing to Adhere to Covid-19 Hygiene Rules – How Do I Handle It?
- Job Support Scheme - What Does it Mean for Employers?
- Watching Out For Burnout
- Virtual Redundancy Consultation During Furlough
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.