Returning to workPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 20 May 2020
Workplaces will slowly start to reopen in line with the NI Executive’s lockdown exit plan over the forthcoming weeks and months. However, it is unlikely that things can go back to ‘normal’ any time soon.
The summary table and more detailed briefing note below from the team at Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors, provides guidance on how you can manage different groups of employees as you consider your return to work plan.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Squaring The Circle – A New Normal For Schools?
- Changes to the Job Retention Scheme; 'Flexible Furlough'
- Quiz: Managing Productivity and Communication While Home Working
- Delay to employee’s start date due to Covid-19, when does continuity of employment commence?
- What factors do employers need to consider in relation to testing employees for Covid-19?
- Can an employer withdraw offers of employment or delay start dates for new recruits in light of Covid-19?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.