Reopening workplaces in Northern Ireland as the lockdown easesPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 22 May 2020
Eversheds Sutherland are producing a 4 part series of briefings and webinars on the following topics:
- reopening workplaces: returning to work safely
- preserving organisations: redundancies and restructuring in a virtual world
- new ways of working: adapting the workplace and changing terms and conditions
- dealing with the fallout from the pandemic: rescuing businesses and disputes
The first in the series, ‘Reopening workplaces in NI: Returning to Work Safely’ is available to read below.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Squaring The Circle – A New Normal For Schools?
- Changes to the Job Retention Scheme; 'Flexible Furlough'
- Quiz: Managing Productivity and Communication While Home Working
- Delay to employee’s start date due to Covid-19, when does continuity of employment commence?
- What factors do employers need to consider in relation to testing employees for Covid-19?
- Can an employer withdraw offers of employment or delay start dates for new recruits in light of Covid-19?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.