Reopening workplaces in Northern Ireland as the lockdown easesPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 22 May 2020
Eversheds Sutherland are producing a 4 part series of briefings and webinars on the following topics:
- reopening workplaces: returning to work safely
- preserving organisations: redundancies and restructuring in a virtual world
- new ways of working: adapting the workplace and changing terms and conditions
- dealing with the fallout from the pandemic: rescuing businesses and disputes
The first in the series, ‘Reopening workplaces in NI: Returning to Work Safely’ is available to read below.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Shanks v Lothian Health Board  EAT 148
- Bond v Chief Constable of the PSNI 
- What Factors Should Organisations Consider When Deciding Whether to Return Employees to the Office?
- Molloy v D&W Carlisle Ltd 
- Friday Round Up: 02/06/2023
- Neal v Rockhouse NI Limited t/a Omeya Day Spa 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.