Reopening workplaces in Northern Ireland as the lockdown easesPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 22 May 2020
Eversheds Sutherland are producing a 4 part series of briefings and webinars on the following topics:
- reopening workplaces: returning to work safely
- preserving organisations: redundancies and restructuring in a virtual world
- new ways of working: adapting the workplace and changing terms and conditions
- dealing with the fallout from the pandemic: rescuing businesses and disputes
The first in the series, ‘Reopening workplaces in NI: Returning to Work Safely’ is available to read below.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- An employee is refusing to return to work due to COVID-19 concerns - what do we need to consider?
- Pye v Douglas Borough Council 
- Can An Employer Commence Disciplinary Proceedings Against Employees Who Refuse To Have A COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What Are The Potential Discrimination Risks Associated With Requiring Employees To Have The COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Avoiding the “Catch up Narrative” in Schools
- Making reasonable adjustments for mask exempt employees - refusal to work in individual workspace
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.