Reopening workplaces in Northern Ireland as the lockdown easesPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 22 May 2020
Eversheds Sutherland are producing a 4 part series of briefings and webinars on the following topics:
- reopening workplaces: returning to work safely
- preserving organisations: redundancies and restructuring in a virtual world
- new ways of working: adapting the workplace and changing terms and conditions
- dealing with the fallout from the pandemic: rescuing businesses and disputes
The first in the series, ‘Reopening workplaces in NI: Returning to Work Safely’ is available to read below.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Ferguson v Tuck Inn Café UK Ltd 
- A Year In Review – A Look Back At How Covid-19 Has Shaped Employer Policies And Procedures
- Coronavirus Vaccinations - a Condition of Returning to the Workplace?
- Examinations or Estimated Grades for Summer 2021
- Can we insist employees take unused annual leave or should they be allowed to carry it forward due to COVID-19?
- Do we have to permit a request to cancel pre-booked annual leave due to lockdown?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.