COVID-19 Emergency Working GroupPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 21 May 2020
The NI CBI Covid-19 Emergency working group meets regularly to discuss matters relating to the Coronavirus pandemic for NI Employers. The notes below are from the most recent meeting.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- [Updated] New Job Support Scheme - Key Points
- “It’s My Party...” Young People and Effective Public Health Messaging
- Failing to Adhere to Covid-19 Hygiene Rules – How Do I Handle It?
- Job Support Scheme - What Does it Mean for Employers?
- Watching Out For Burnout
- Virtual Redundancy Consultation During Furlough
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.