COVID-19 Emergency Working GroupPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 21 May 2020
The NI CBI Covid-19 Emergency working group meets regularly to discuss matters relating to the Coronavirus pandemic for NI Employers. The notes below are from the most recent meeting.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Squaring The Circle – A New Normal For Schools?
- Changes to the Job Retention Scheme; 'Flexible Furlough'
- Quiz: Managing Productivity and Communication While Home Working
- Delay to employee’s start date due to Covid-19, when does continuity of employment commence?
- What factors do employers need to consider in relation to testing employees for Covid-19?
- Can an employer withdraw offers of employment or delay start dates for new recruits in light of Covid-19?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.