COVID-19 Emergency Working GroupPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 21 May 2020
The NI CBI Covid-19 Emergency working group meets regularly to discuss matters relating to the Coronavirus pandemic for NI Employers. The notes below are from the most recent meeting.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- I’m not coming back to the office, thank you!
- Is there a minimum period for which employees must be furloughed under the “flexible furlough scheme”?
- Can we make our employees wear face masks when in the office?
- Employees Returning from Spain - Q&A
- Coronavirus Employment Update 10/7/2020
- NI Employment Law: What we learned last quarter (Q2 2020)
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.