COVID-19 Emergency Working GroupPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 21 May 2020
The NI CBI Covid-19 Emergency working group meets regularly to discuss matters relating to the Coronavirus pandemic for NI Employers. The notes below are from the most recent meeting.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Does Education Have a Role in Addressing the Current Political and Economic Chaos?
- Quinn v Sense Scotland 
- Dempster v The Gill Corporation Europe Ltd 
- Can you dismiss an employee for refusing to work due to Covid-19?
- Encouraging Staff to Return to the Office - How Do I Handle It?
- Rodgers v Leeds Laster Cutting Ltd 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.