Update on the CJRS and Flexible FurloughPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 18 June 2020
Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors summarise the latest amendments to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme in this latest update.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Shanks v Lothian Health Board  EAT 148
- Bond v Chief Constable of the PSNI 
- What Factors Should Organisations Consider When Deciding Whether to Return Employees to the Office?
- Molloy v D&W Carlisle Ltd 
- Friday Round Up: 02/06/2023
- Neal v Rockhouse NI Limited t/a Omeya Day Spa 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.