Update on the CJRS and Flexible FurloughPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 18 June 2020
Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors summarise the latest amendments to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme in this latest update.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Does a business have to show a downturn in work to avail of the extended CJRS?
- Which employees are eligible for the extended CJRS?
- Can employers make employees use annual leave during periods of furlough?
- Can employees serving their notice period be claimed for through the CJRS
- Back at the Kitchen Table
- The Growth Of Agile Working – A Look At Policy And Practice Considerations
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.