Update on the CJRS and Flexible FurloughPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 18 June 2020
Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors summarise the latest amendments to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme in this latest update.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Holidays and Coronavirus – Carryover of Leave
- Furlough Extended – Further Guidance
- The Global Pandemic; What's There To Be Thankful About?
- Learning To Live With Covid-19 In Schools
- COVID-19 Restrictions: Government Support for Closed Businesses; Disciplinary Issues & Remote Working
- Furlough Extension
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.