Update on the CJRS and Flexible FurloughPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 18 June 2020
Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors summarise the latest amendments to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme in this latest update.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- Coronavirus Employment Update 10/7/2020
- NI Employment Law: What we learned last quarter (Q2 2020)
- Presidential Guidance - The Industrial Tribunals and The Fair Employment Tribunal
- Furlough Payments and Notice – An Update
- ICO Guidance On Data Protection Compliance During COVID-19 Recovery Period
- If an employee has tested negative for Covid-19, can they return to work before the self-isolation period is up?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.