Quiz: Managing Productivity and Communication While Home WorkingPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 2 June 2020
With many of us now working from home as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, it's important to have an understanding on how to manage productivity and communication during this new way of working.
The questions in this quiz are based on Emer Hinphey's recent webinar, How to Maintain Productivity and Communicate Effectively During Remote Working in NI, so feel free to brush up on your knowledge before you take the quiz, or watch the recording afterwards to fill the gaps in your knowledge and pick up some top tips.
Recent Webinar Recording
- Data Protection Update
- Returning to the Office, Flexible Working and Redundancies
- Employees Returning from Spain - An Employer and Employee’s Options in this Situation
- Furlough Fraud; Returning to Work; Holiday Pay in Relation to Furlough
- Changes to the Job Retention Scheme; 'Flexible Furlough'
- Managing and Motivating Homeworkers in the New World of Work
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.