Quiz: Employment Law Update in NIPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 3 June 2020
There has been a number of recent and upcoming developments in employment law, coupled with the Coronavirus pandemic, it can be overwhelming for HR leaders and employment law professionals to keep on top of new legislation in Northern Ireland and differences in GB .
The questions in this quiz are based on Mark McAllister's recent webinar 'Non-Coronavirus Employment Update with Mark McAllister', so feel free to brush up on your knowledge before you take the quiz, or watch the recording afterwards to fill the gaps in your knowledge and pick up some top tips.
Recent Webinar Recording
- Employment Law at 11 - 2nd February 2024
- Ten Ways to Get Started with AI in HR
- Unlocking the HR Advantage: 2024 Recruitment Trends and Strategies - with MCS
- Chief Constable of Police Service of Northern Ireland v Agnew - What Does this Mean for you?
- Employment Law at 11 - October 2023 - Cyber Security Special
- ChatGPT Introductory Session
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.