Presidential Guidance - The Industrial Tribunals and The Fair Employment TribunalPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 8 July 2020
The President of the Industrial Tribunals and Fair Employment Tribunal has issued updated guidance on the Tribunals' work in relation to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- How Is Statutory Sick Pay Reclaimed From HMRC In Relation To Employees Who Were Absent From Work Due To COVID-19?
- Developing Organisational and Personal Resilience
- Perkins v The Best Connection Group Ltd 
- If employees willingly provide personal email addresses at the start of their employment and their personal email addresses were used to contact them while they worked from home during the Coronavirus Lockdown, is this a breach of data protection?
- How did the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme change on 1st July 2021?
- NI Employment Law: What We Learned Last Quarter (Q2 2021)
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.