Presidential Guidance - The Industrial Tribunals and The Fair Employment TribunalPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 8 July 2020
The President of the Industrial Tribunals and Fair Employment Tribunal has issued updated guidance on the Tribunals' work in relation to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- An employee is refusing to return to work due to COVID-19 concerns - what do we need to consider?
- Pye v Douglas Borough Council 
- Can An Employer Commence Disciplinary Proceedings Against Employees Who Refuse To Have A COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What Are The Potential Discrimination Risks Associated With Requiring Employees To Have The COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Avoiding the “Catch up Narrative” in Schools
- Making reasonable adjustments for mask exempt employees - refusal to work in individual workspace
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.