Presidential Guidance - The Industrial Tribunals and The Fair Employment TribunalPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 8 July 2020
The President of the Industrial Tribunals and Fair Employment Tribunal has issued updated guidance on the Tribunals' work in relation to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
Latest on Coronavirus/Covid-19
- ‘Lockdown’ Your Recruitment Strategy
- I’m not coming back to the office, thank you!
- Is there a minimum period for which employees must be furloughed under the “flexible furlough scheme”?
- Can we make our employees wear face masks when in the office?
- Employees Returning from Spain - Q&A
- Coronavirus Employment Update 10/7/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.