How to Stay Calm While Working from HomePosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 6 April 2020
Lisa Copeland of Lisa Copeland Yoga and Reflexology reminds us that it's important to stay calm while working from home, and has created a number of short videos demonstrating some stress-busting yoga practices.
Easy 4 minute yoga practice to get grounded in these difficult days
8 minute yoga breathing practice to bring calm and ease
Short & easy yoga to stretch out the body in lockdown
For more information contact Lisa at:
Facebook: Lisa Copeland Yoga and Reflexology
The unprecedented situation that COVID-19 has created in Northern Ireland has meant more employees than ever have been asked to work from home. Many employees will never have experienced working outside of the office and these employees should know how to protect themselves from injury and ill health during this time.
The purpose of this course is to provide all employees in your organisation with an overview on how to protect their physical and mental health whilst home working.
More on Health & Safety
- R (On the Application of the Independent Workers’ Union of Great Britain) v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and Anor 
- “It’s My Party...” Young People and Effective Public Health Messaging
- In Brief: Case Law Special (October 2020)
- Failing to Adhere to Covid-19 Hygiene Rules – How Do I Handle It?
- Chell v Tarmac Cement & Lime Limited 
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.