Transfer of Undertakings - Your Questions AnsweredPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 24 June 2019 Issues covered:
In this special feature article we asked Adam Brett of Jones Cassidy Brett Solicitors and Rogers Watts of C&J Black Solicitors to answer your questions around the ever complex area of TUPE. Questions include:
- Following Brexit, what rights will transfer?
- Transferring to NI from GB or from ROI – which legislation takes effect?
- Transfer involving a change of workplace - what are employee's rights and who is liable?
- Accured holiday entitlement in a transfer situation - what transfers?
- Enhanced qualifications required following a Service Provision Change - what are my obligations?
- Employee elections for TUPE consultations - what are the rules re. employee numbers
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
More Supplementary Articles
- NI Employment Law In Brief: May 2023
- From Mobile Phones to Flexibility: How Work Has Transformed in the Past 25 Years
- ChatGPT’s Latest Modification Redefines AI Interaction
- Nuisance Calls: Will the Threat of Increased Fines of up to £17.5m Finally Bring an End to Them?
- NI Employment Law In Brief: April 2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.