Pensions Ombudsman Update - December 2018Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 15 January 2019 Issues covered:
Pensions disputes have become a key issue for many employers and trustees. The Pensions Dispute Resolution team at TLT Solicitors examine a number of recent determinations of the Pensions Ombudsman in their latest update. The article is very informative and the determinations tend to give clear guidance on how employers and trustees should deal with pensions matters in practice.
Download the Pensions Ombudsman Update December 2018 here.
More Supplementary Articles
- Small Business Employee Engagement - 7 Quick Wins for Better Mental Wellbeing at Work
- UK Data Protection Reform – New Data Protection and Digital Information Bill Published
- Small Business Employee Engagement – the vital role of remuneration
- ChatGPT4: The Latest AI Breakthrough with Limitations
- ChatGPT4 – So good they named it four times?
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.