Pensions Ombudsman Update - December 2018Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 15 January 2019
Pensions disputes have become a key issue for many employers and trustees. The Pensions Dispute Resolution team at TLT Solicitors examine a number of recent determinations of the Pensions Ombudsman in their latest update. The article is very informative and the determinations tend to give clear guidance on how employers and trustees should deal with pensions matters in practice.
More Supplementary Articles
- Chief Constable of Police Service of Northern Ireland v Agnew - What Does this Mean for you?
- NI Employment Law In Brief: October 2023
- Can you answer these employment law and HR questions?
- Immigration Update: Electronic Travel Authorisation Scheme and Increase to Immigration Fees
- Forcing a Return to the Office
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.