Pensions Ombudsman Update - December 2018Posted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 15 January 2019
Pensions disputes have become a key issue for many employers and trustees. The Pensions Dispute Resolution team at TLT Solicitors examine a number of recent determinations of the Pensions Ombudsman in their latest update. The article is very informative and the determinations tend to give clear guidance on how employers and trustees should deal with pensions matters in practice.
More Supplementary Articles
- NI Employment Law: What We Learned Last Quarter (Q3 2022)
- Government Backs New Laws on Carers, Sexual Harassment, Flexible Working, Redundancy Protection and More: The Employment Bill by the Back Door?
- What Does the Autumn Statement Mean for Businesses and Individuals in Northern Ireland?
- Men's Mental Health: A Silent and Far-reaching Emergency
- Lunch and Learn with MCS Group: Having their Cake and Eating it – The Need for Branding & EVP During a Tight Labour Market
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.