GDPR - 5 Things HR Must DoPosted in : Supplementary Articles NI on 23 January 2018
The GDPR will apply in the UK from 25 May 2018 and the Information Commissioner's Office strongly recommend your organisation is ready, are you? With possible fines of €20 million or 4% of global annual turnover do you want to be responsible for a data breach? Do you know what employee sensitive data you hold? Is your application form GDPR complaint?
This webinar recording will help HR professionals remove the fog surrounding GDPR and clearly explain what it is you need to be doing to ensure your department is fully compliant.
Presenters Deirdre Allison and Gillian Acheson:
- Explain the GDPR and the impact it could have on your organisation.
- Share real-life examples of HR departments that got data protection wrong and paid the price.
- Help your HR Department prepare for the introduction of the GDPR
- Give you action points to take away and implement.
- Give you the opportunity to ask questions
Transcript to follow.
More on Data Protection & Freedom of Information
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.