Friday Round Up: 29/09/2023Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 29 September 2023
With no sign of a shepherd's delight, cosying up with Bake Off just felt right. Sit back, relax and enjoy this week's employment law updates ...
This week's top 5:
- Annual Review Session of the Week: Regulating use of ChatGPT and AI at Work – Reducing the Risks While Ramping Up the Benefits
- Northern Ireland law firms facing HMRC action over trainee pay
- One in four employees face discrimination and 85% are looking for a new job
- Few dyslexic thinkers feel employer knows their strengths
- Five of the fastest-growing AI roles to watch out for
And in other news............... October is Cyber Security Awareness Month! Join Employment Law at 11 regulars Seamus McGranaghan of
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 29/09/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.