Friday Round Up: 22/09/2023Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 22 September 2023
We've taken a magnifying glass to the news, to take you on a virtual employment law cruise ...
This week's top 5:
- Annual Review Session of the Week: Emotional Intelligence in the Age of Artificial Intelligence - How You Show Up: Success in the Workplace of Tomorrow
- Organisations told to ‘catch up’ as data shows 7 per cent of employees have received AI skills training
- Top family-friendly employers for 2023 named
- Three-quarters of UK employees have experienced toxic workplace culture
- 'Workers could be sacked for clicking scam emails'
And in other news............... Employment Law at 11 – Cyber Security Special - JOIN Seamus, Christine and a special guest on Friday 6th October for this FREE
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 22/09/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.