Friday Round Up: 15/09/2023Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 15 September 2023
In the infamous words of Australian tycoon Tim Gurner, put down the avocado toast and count yourself lucky to have a job..............it's time for the Friday Round-up!
This week's top 5:
- Recruitment, Retention and Restructuring – Challenges and Solutions (to avoid the other ‘R word’)
- New study reveals what Brits REALLY think about workplace banter
- Dating app Grindr loses nearly half its staff after trying to force a return to office
- Long-term sickness numbers continue to grow
- AI threatening jobs? Most workers say technology is an accelerant for career growth
And in other news...............boost your cyber security awareness and save - pre-launch offer!
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 15/09/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.