Friday Round Up: 28/07/2023Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 28 July 2023
“How about I be me, and you be you” - Sinéad O'Connor
This week's top 5:
- 18,000 young people in NI Not in Education, Employment or Training
- Just a Quarter of FTSE 350 Firms have HR Expertise at Board Level
- HR Advisor Loses Claim Over Christmas Party Conflict
- Women Place More Importance on Diversity and Inclusion than Men in Job Hunts
- 55% of Workers Feel Work is Getting More Intense and Demanding
And in other news...............has the return to the office caused a mental health crisis?
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 28/07/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.