Friday Round Up 13/01/2023Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 13 January 2023
In search of escapism… Happy Valley versus Harry’s peaks? Have a cuppa and level out with our employment law updates …
This week's top 5:
- Employment Law Revision Seminar with Mark McAllister - 19 January 2023 at 11 am
- Legal Island and Ulster University bring you the Post Graduate Certificate in NI Employment Law and Practice - sign up now!
- It's strikes, strikes and more strikes in GB news this week...............
- Government Consultation on Hurpur Trust v Brazel
- How to Handle Employees Going Through Divorce
And in other news...............there's still time to sign up for this morning's FREE Employment Law at 11 webinar with Seamus McGranaghan of O'Reilly Stewart
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 13/01/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.