Friday Round Up: 28/04/2023Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 28 April 2023
Hoping our updates are to your satisfaction... lots in here: AI, banter and industrial action...
This week's top 5:
- People are Going to Employment Tribunals Over ‘Banter’
- 74% of Employees Say their Leaders Lack Empathy in Addressing Resistance to Change
- What can We Learn from Recent Case of a Union Rep being Excluded from Disciplinary Hearings?
- Seven Out of 10 Lesbian Women Experience Discrimination at Work
- Chef Sacked After Baking Valentine's Day Biscuits for all his Colleagues Except Two Wins Almost £35,000
And in other news...............brand new and updated - Lewis Silkin, in association with Legal Island, bring you Reasonable Adjustments in the Workplace - A Guide for Employers
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 28/04/2023
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.